Saturday, February 16, 2008

Poem with the help of Ambassador's "A Girl Named World" and Byron's "She Walks in Beauty"

She walks in beauty like the night,
her face is brighter than all light
and the sun clouds in comparison to her,
she makes all of mankind stir.

All of mankind is enslaved to her magnificence
but they don't note the significance.
Why would they even want to fight
the feeling that is such a sight.
She walks in beauty like the night.

She is arrayed up in diamonds and pearls,
you start to get lost in her curls.
She keeps you living luxuriously
when you are with her you live avariciously.
You must grant her credence,
for all of mankind is enslaved to her magnificence.

There is one thing that slipped under the radar,
she has been trying to be the ruler of you longer than Nader.
She may have given you food to eat
but did you ever check to see that it was wheat.
For it was the fruits of lust that you ate
and that pleasure was just bait.
You wouldn't heed the warning
so now you are mourning.
You gave up your freedom
for romance and stardom.
Now comes punishment for your denial,
and you feel the loneliness and bile.
She promised you all the girls.
And she was arrayed up in diamonds and pearls.

"tragically thoughts of loneliness be attackin' me
You know how that can be so you offer me crack and weed
Distractin' me from reality with pleasure
Giving me treasure lettin' me indulge without measure"
All you cared about was winning my soul
and I feel for it and now I am down under like a mole.
Then I found out there is a reason
for my pain and a loophole for my treason.
I am lonely because she is a liar
and she can never satisfy my fire.
"I found a Bible and decided to read it
I never could think that you could have any competition 'til
I sweated the Bible's Author and it's Editor"
She is just a predator
but God is better.
I saw Him on a tree,
I found out I could be free.
I was able to see that you were nothing
only filled with stuffing.
He is loving,
and he is removing
all the sin you put in my heart
and now there is no sin on the chart.
For He was innocent while tempted,
and He died and was resurrected.
Now death has no hold over me,
and now all sins have been forgiven, you see?
For with God,
there is no thing that slips under the radar.
For He knows that this girl who has fury that is furled,
is the girl whose name is world.

No comments: